NuTerra has a 100% success track record in developing, implementing, and managing over $100,000,000 in public-private partnership transactions for wastewater (biosolids) and organic waste management projects. In Florida alone, the company has reduced energy consumption by more than 15,000 megawatts per year, earning the 2015 Environmental Excellence Award from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
We’ve delivered to all of our clients on average a 40+% reduction in operating costs, a 90+% reduction in energy consumption, along with significant improvements in environmental health and safety conditions (odor, noise, dust, and transportation of waste through residential neighborhoods).
Sign up to get interesting news and updates about biosolids and organic waste management delivered to your inbox.
- Lowering the Costs and Risks of Managing Biosolids and Organic WasteJuly 25, 2016 - 12:45 pm
- What the New Composting Council Chief Has in MindMay 11, 2016 - 10:30 pm
- Large-Scale Composting: Effective, Efficient Water Conservation Strategy for Public WorksMay 11, 2016 - 10:25 pm
- NuTerra Installing CleanB System at Vero Beach Wastewater Treatment PlantMay 9, 2016 - 9:42 pm
- NuTerra Celebrates International Compost Week with a Brief that Details Environmental and Economical Benefits of a Large-Scale Composting ProgramMay 9, 2016 - 9:38 pm